cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output ignored (u2018002 requirement not met)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys'

Can any one help to answer the below query

1. In output determination, for SO, for given output type, if we get as Message 502 Output ignored (u2018002 requirement not fulfilled) I understand that, Ideally we should not be able to Print SO. PS: Only one output type is maintained.

2. What else settings are required to stop the print, if the requirement is not fulfilled.

Thank you,

Subhadra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your views, but in this case the SO is in incomplete status and it is not blocked for the credit. My understanding is if '002' routine is assigned to a particular output type than, in this case it should not print as the SO is incomplet.

But, I'm able to print the SO.

Any idea why its printing?

Any other settings or ABAP code required?

Thank you,

Subhadra

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right, in standard If you assign 002 system will stop to print if document is incomplete or it is blocked for credit .

As you said you are able to print then check with your ABAPer in routine and print program, there might some changes in routine to print/program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Routines are responsible for automatic trigger of output type, but if you produce output manually, no routine comes in picture, output will trigger. But still if you want to stop the printing, then definitely you need to make changes in PRINT PROGRAM for that output type.

try and revert

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If document is having credit block(you have assigned 002) and out put is not determine to sales order, then system will stop for printing print.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Requirement 002 for Sales Order Confirmation output checks if there is a credit block set in the Order or

If the document is not complete . In this case the Output will not be triggered.

So you can check if there is any Credit Block in the Order or if the Order is incomplete.

If you are getting this error, then I dont think anything else is missing in your order that can prohibit the Order Confirmation from printing.

Best Regards