cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in export phase of a PI system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a PI (netweaver 04s) system copy, I was faced with an error message in log, where retry is not possible, as shown bellow:

Caught exception while getting information about SDAs and SCAs Throwable: com.sap.sdm.util.sduread.IllFormattedSduManifestException Throwable message: The information about the software component found in the manifest is either missing or incomplete!

Manifest attributes are missing or have badly formatted value:

the location defined in the component element does not fit to the location attribute

Does anybody know about this issue ?

Regards,

Roque.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roque,

This wiki talks about a similar error in deployment of GP sda files:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/JSTSG/(GP)CannotDeployGPContent-WrongManifestFileAttributes

This may give you some direction.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although sap support has also suggested your recommendations, I had to download another file from sapnet and deploy it, in order to get it working.

Thank you all,

Roque.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This issue com.sap.sdm.util.sduread.IllFormattedSduManifestException Throwable message is being solevd here ...

just refer ...this thread ..

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roquevalder Oliveira

Basically, in our scenario the malformed component which stopped the export procedure.

so please refer to note# 1171457, this gives detailed explaination on the solution.

Please check the sdm log that will give us more info about what is viewed as not in sync

Please write back if need any further help.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for you replies.

I am sorry about delay in my response.

As I could see my problem is exactly Sekhar pointed situation.

I am seeking wrong modules on sdm log in order to correct them and try this solution.

I will note here if I am succeeded.

Regards,

Roque.