cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Discount Base Payment Term

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have a scenario as below based on the 'payment terms', these dicounts are apart from other discount:

If old bills are cleared within 0 days............4%, 0-3 days......2.5%, 3-7 days.......1% discounts are given,

how are these can be configured, can any one help me out urgently please....

Regards,

Sachin.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From standard SD way it is not possible, it required lot of z devlopment, as you have to store the customer payment record and then match with invoice dates, after wards write an user exit to populate the condition record in sales order. one more thing you can't give the discount in sales order blindly as sales order value will be high as payment received from customer. In this case it is not recomended to provide the discount in sales order based upon payment received agaisnt past invoices.

in finace useing tcode fb70, f-4 you can clear the customer invoice and provide the required discount upon payment.

with regards

Vivek.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achive this with the functionality of cash discount.

SKTV - Cash Discount before Tax

SKTO Cash Discount after tax.

You need not maintain any condition records for this. Based on the payment terms applicable in the order, these discounts will be populated in your sales order.

In your pricing procedure, You should have SKTV after Net Value and before Tax calculation. use Requirement 14 and Base value 2. sub total D.

You should have SKTO after Total Value in your pricing procedure. Use Requirement 9 and Base Value 11. Sub total not required.

You can have both the above condition types or any one of them. That depends on your client's requirements.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to define the PAYMENT TERMS as per days and Percentage.

Define the Payment terms in the transaction OBB8 and assign this payment terms in the CUSTOMER MASTER and will be copied to the SALES ORDER from the customer master

In the MATERIAL MASTER in the SALES ORG 1 view you have to check the field CAHS DISCOUNT In the Pricing procedure you can defin the CASH DISCOUNT condition type ( in standard there are two SKTV & SKTO)

Now process the sales order and check

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for replying but i want without maintain condition record system should be determine customer payment term. i have create payment term through OBB8 and maintain scale but in standard we have maintain only two scale how to add new terms in payment terms, i have pass the discount entry through f-28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can't add three condition in payment term, standard system has option to maintained conditions two only.

with regards

Vivek.