Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i got a scenario like for example

say there is a customer x with having a credit limit 100rs

now i created a sales order on 1st of nov of rs 50 and save the doc and of course completed the cycle

now as the credit limit is there i cant make a sales order more the 50 rs again

but my query is i need a check the customer x by days for example like the credit limit time is say for example 15 days

now if am going to create a sale order even below 50rs but its more then 15days,say on 20th of nov, the sales order should not get saved

there should be a check in days so that's my question so can any one help me on that how can i make it possible

am weak in credit management also so i need good explanation plz help me

regards

subhrangshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge not possible without using exits.

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved by development.You need to write a code in sales order user exit as whenver you enter customer code in sales document while creating system has to check all out standing payments ( not cleared) for that customer ( payer code) inturn all relavant billing documents to respective sales orders and created dates.If the current date is more than 15 days of previous sales order date ( which is not cleared) system should throw error. This way only you can controll but this can not be configured straight way through CMS.

Regards

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanx for ur reply but can it be done with out user exit or some kind of setting made in customization

regards

subhrangshu