Did you mean: 

Problems Purchasing!!!

adrian_pardavila
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello to everyone,

IN TRANSACTION ML81N -

SERVICE ENTRY AGAINST PURCHASE ORDER

Before each account payable have got a gl account (" thanx to the customizing )" then when i ran the transaction ML81N appear automatically in the field GL account the property account per account payable.

Actually basis team upload a package and now the field GL ACCOUNT per each account payable is empty..

someone know where can i add the property account to account payable in customizing for the transaction ML81N --- (Service entry against purchase order)????

any help please and many thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use tcode OBYC for account determination,

kapil

adrian_pardavila
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi , we check here in the transaction OBYC the operation KBS, but dont have the flag active and dont permit active it!!

the problem is that we think should have a conexion betweent PEP element and account... cos in the transaction ME21N , we indicate the PEP element not the account.. and then in the transaction ML81N normally the imputation bring the account!!

i think but i am not sure..

any idea???

adrian_pardavila
Participant
0 Kudos

Also , if possible that it helps you...

Imputation : P

Position : F ( service )

IN spro , the imputation P have got the code VBR and there are two or more values VBR and class value with reconciliation account but the system when i try to save the transaction ML81N check for KBS...

thanx

Answers (0)