cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time series extention how??

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo sir

i have created a time series for a planning area long b4. now again i want to extentd the time series for the planning area? how could i do that???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please initialize the planning area by giving future date till what time you want to extend the time series.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do i loose the data if i extend the time series for a planning area that i indicating the future horizons? or ??

wanna to back up the data to infocube for extending the time series??? or just right clikck on planning area. and o intilize it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The start date take from the previous initialization.

Ex: You have activated your planning area from 01.01.2007 to 31.12.2009.

Now you want ot extend the time series then start date is 01.01.2007 to 31.12.2010.

You will not loose any data. But it is always better to take backup after every planning.

Do the initialization from as you said but there you cannot specify the dates.

So Please do it through program /SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo sir

its g8 feel getting quick response from u r side sir...as u said b4..

i completed the planning for this month. then i want to take the data (planned data) back to the info cube? How??

Former Member

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dallyanusha,

Yes, you need to take the backup of existing before extending

the time series orelse you will lose the data.

Also test it in testing system before transporting to production.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo sir

whatever u have given that i have understood.. now asking how i can take the back up that data from the planning area.

To which infocube i export that data. is that existing cube or sepearate cube???

How to take back up sir???

let me know sir??? do not give any links sir??? ther i could not understand. plz write something ???