cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company Individual Purchase order!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need you help on this .

Please find the scenario below.

Cusotme places order of Mat-A to Company A. The Company A creates PO to Company B. Company B delivers to Company A and then invoices Company A. Company A recives the goods into own stocks. Now the Company A delivers to the customer from its own stocks and then invoices Customer.

I decide to go ahead with the Individual Purchase order solution and since the Comapny A is buying from Comapny B, i decided to integrate the Cross Company STO flow in the procurement part. Hence the flow in SAP is like

Cusotmer placese order to Company A

Comapny A creates a Individual Purchase order type Sales order. So the Item category is TAB.

This saler order generates a PR. I convet the PR into a CC_STO as in the case vendor is Plant B. Now the is STO appears in the delivery due list of plant B.

Now I genreate the delivery to move stocks from plant B(of co.cd B) to Plant A(of co.cd A).

Here is the problem. I am not able to do PGI as the system check for "sales order stock at plant B.

"Sales order stock 36637 000010 does not exist". This should not be the case. A the stocks shoud get attached to the sales order only when recieved into Plant A.Hence system should not check for "sales order stock" at the plantB. Can anyone please help on this.

Thanks is advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the delivering plant in the sales order. It should be PlantA. Guess, it is given as PlantB.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the same problem, is it possible to work an inter company individual purchase order with out errors in the delivery of the supplier company?

@Johannes Sandy: How do you solve this?

Regards.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks this is due to item category TAB.

This item category has special stock indicator (t.code VOV7) assigned as E- Order on hand. So when a Purchase order is created against the sales order, the PO will also has special stock indicator C in the account assignement at line item level.

The solution could be copy the standard item category TAB into ZTAB and remove the special stock indicator from it. Then assign this ZTAB in the sales order and then proceed. The issue would be resolved.

Please note that when you create new item category, you must complete all the related settings (like item category determination) in SPRO.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your response. It was very helpful.

@ Vivek, I am not able to do the PGI form Plant B to Plant A. Only then I will be able to do the GR at Plant A. Thank you!

@ Ravi, Thank you ! The delivering plant is PlantA only. Nice point to check though.

@Shiva Ram: Thanks a lot. I think I will remove the Spl stock indicator and go ahead. However the control of the stock once they are receipted into PlantA will be lost. The stock will be open and it can be delivered against any saled order though this stock was procured for a certain customer.

However I am still wondering why the check for the Spl stock is done at the first delivery from Plant B to Plant A. The check for the spl stock should happen when the goods are delivered from Plant A to the cusotmer. This would be my ideal solution.

Lets take a normal IPO scenario.

CusotmerA places order of Mat-A to Company A. This sales order generates a PR. The Company A converts the PR into a std.PO to external vendor. The PO from the sales order will have a account assignment "M- Ind. cust. w/o KD-CO". The stocks will be received into Plant with spl indicator "E" while GR (MIGO). Now the system ensures that this stock can only be delivered against the particular sales order. Thus the stock procured for the customerA is delivered to customerA and not consumed by anybody else. In this case there is only one delivery involved, in SAP, which is 601 mvmt type from the Plant A.

However if the vendor becomes another Plant (Plant B) belonging to another company code then there are two deliveries involved in the SAP system one with mvmt type 643, from Plant B to Pant A, and the second with 601 from Plant A to the customer. Hence the system should check if the stocks are attached with a spl indicator only during the second delivery of 601 mvmt type. I am facing a problem because the system does it for the first delivery itself. If any one of you know the answer please do let me know. I really appreciate it. Thanks a lot in advance.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this way,

Will see- if it works for you or not?

Customer - C1, Plant A of Comp Code A & Plant B of Comp Code B

As I understood your requirement , i put it here- C1 place order in Plant A, Plant A procures the goods from Plant B, once Plant A received goods from Plant B , then issues to the Customer C1.- If yes,

Order 1 - MTO order with TAB special stock indicator ( let the indicator as its , so that the stock will be reserved for this customer), use PR type:NB to create STO - PO.

- Auto PR will get generated whcih in tun will convert in STO PO - with 101 E

- Plant B issues goods wrt:STO PO - mov type 643 E ( assume 2 step procedure, need to check whether Plant B can deliver with 643 E special stock indicator) along with Invoice

- @ Plant A GR/IR with 101 E- stock is still against sales order

- Goods Issued to the Customer C1 with 601. ( 601 - doesnt need to have special stock indicator E - its because, E is only used to identify the stock against which order procurement process is initiated, no need to have E in 601, because delivery is happning wrt: Sales order only)

If Plant B - able to delivery with 643 E - I hope your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done the good receipt in plant a. T.code MIGo. Since stock still in transit you are getting the message i believe.

regards

Vivek.