cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error using SAP .NET Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i try to drag functions from r/3 into SAP Proxy, the connector show me the following error:

INFO: using logging implementation "AII Logging"

com.sap.aii.upload.api.LoginException$LoginFailed: Logon falied

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.connect(SAPConnection.java:100)

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.<init>(SAPConnection.java:38)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:81)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.main(RFC2WSDLTool.java:196)

Exception in thread "main"

Please! How do i fix this problem??

Thanks for your time

Hander.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have fixed the problem I reported earlier. The issue is with the version of the SAP .Net connector. I had installed version 1.0.x. I downloaded the latest version 2.0 from SAP market place and used it. It worked without any issues.

If any of you are still using 1.0.x, it would be a good idea to try the SAP .Net connector 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have the same error:

com.sap.aii.upload.api.LoginException$LoginFailed: Logon falied

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.connect(SAPConnection.java:100)

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.<init>(SAPConnection.java:38)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:81)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.main(RFC2WSDLTool.java:196)

When i try to import BAPI from a 'custom' enviroment all working good, if i try to import BAPI from a TS6 (it's a pre-defined) enviroment not working.

Why? In both SAP enviroments i use the same user with the same username/password.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting the below Error can you help me out

To create a proxy directly from a SAP system, you must install a Java VM from JavaSoft

Inner error was:

com.sap.aii.upload.api.LoginException: Invalid user/password combination

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.connect(SAPConnection.java:113)

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.<init>(SAPConnection.java:59)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:63)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.main(RFC2WSDLTool.java:178)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm getting the same error while the connector tries to generate the code for proxy. I'm positive that the SAP logon ID and password supplied to the wizard is correct. Also, the ID has "SAP_ALL" authorization.

Based on other posts, I repaired the SAP .Net connector installation and reinstalled Java VM. But, no fruitful result.

Can somebody help please? Thanks in advance.

To create a proxy directly from a SAP system, you must install a Java VM from JavaSoft

Inner error was:

com.sap.aii.upload.api.LoginException: Invalid user/password combination

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.connect(SAPConnection.java:113)

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.<init>(SAPConnection.java:59)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:63)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.main(RFC2WSDLTool.java:178)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I'm new to sap . i'm using VS2003 on a single r/3 server with dotnet connector which only works with C#. Here i add new component to the project i.e. SAPProxy1.cs after which the wizard start and asks for logon info. After filling the logon info i get the list of rfc . When i add any one rfc to left pane , dotnet connector starts generating proxy code in between it returns with the same error as is discussed in this forum. I have tried everything discussed in this thread but could not bypass this error

i have enetered userid & password in capital

result : SAP does not authenticate

i have entered the client ids properly

i 'm using JRE1.6

but still i the same error always pops up

Please help asap

0 Kudos

I know this is an old post, but I'd like to add my .02 cents. I had the very same issue, as original poster stated, and my resolution was to use a username/password of a user in the SAP instance that the proxy is being generated from that has SAP_ALL in its user profile. Initially, I was getting the same errors during the proxy generation wizard, using my own user/password, which was valid, but once the generation began, I also got the com.sap.aii.upload.api.LoginException$LoginFailed: Logon falied message. I backed up two screens and re-entered a SAP_ALL user and password, and the generation completed.

Hope this information helps at some point.

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure tyour USER Name AND PASSWORD are in CAPITALS...

Regardless of if they are or not in SAP.

D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this problem as well but only for one of the SAP servers. In the VS server explorer, I have 3 SAP servers. I can explore all the servers no problem but when I drag RFC and BAPI from the servers to the proxy window, two of the servers work no problem, but the third gives the error. Password, etc. are all correct (I can browse the servers so this must be the case). I have found another SDN forum topic where a patch is mentioned. Is this available?

Former Member
0 Kudos

update: Our BASIS guys found that creating the logon group PUBLIC solved my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same error too, and the filter shows the functions for me as well.

I've verified the username & password.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It such a case it typical that you forgot the change the default <b>client</b> to the correct one. The tree that shows the functions and the program that gets the WSDL work slidely different in this regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue, client, user, pass is all correct. THis only happens on ver 2 of the sap connector. Did anyone find an answer for this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Welcome to SDN Forums!!!

If .NET Connector is unable connect to the r/3 server it throws this exception.

The main reason for this error is...

<b>1. Username and Password of your portal server is wrong.</b>

2. In order to access the RFC's from the R/3 Server you have to do a user mapping.

3. User Mapping is done in the portal server for a particular system alias name.

4. If your username is mapped to a different username then...

<b>5. The Username and Password of the user whom you are mapped may changed his or her password.</b>

Hope it helps.

PS: Award points for useful answers by clicking the star on the left hand side of the screen.

Regards,

Maheswaran.B

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

additionally...

6. Wrong client specified (default is 0 or -1, which is not allways correct).

7. If the server has an older RFC library, you must type the password all UPPERCASE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue and get the same error.

I can see the functions listed, within a filter, on the left hand explorer pane but for some bizaree reason can't drag them over to the development pane without getting the same error. I'm using BW 3-0B. The suer name and password, togther with connection details must be right else as I wouldn't get the list of functions otherwise. Advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alex,

I think that error is because you did not install JRE( Java Runtime).

Cheers

Ram