cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Ship-to-Party from SO header/item & Invoice header/item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to hide Ship-to-Party from SO header / item & Invoice header / item. We can not remove it in VOPAN since this is a mandatory partner function in SAP. Please let me know if there is any possibility to hide this partner function in SO header / item & Invoice header / item.

Regards,

Soumen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you want to do that? Is this an aesthetic matter?

If you don't care about the Ship-to-party, then use only one Customer (Sold to party) as the Sold-to AND Ship-to.

Through user-exit, check that this business rule is validated when saving the Sales Order.

In the sales order header you will have:

Sold-to Party: Customer A

Ship-to Party: Customer A

In the billing document header:

Sold-to-party: Customer A

Payer: Customer A (or B if different from Sold-to-party)

In my opinion, the system should be adapted during implementation, not disassembled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Howabout try and make it "output only" field. so atelast no one would change it. I think in SHDO you can make it as output onlyin the sold to subscreen 4701. Hiding it out is not possible through config. May be you will have to do it programmatically and am not sure about the complications. May be you can check with SAP directly too.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had made ship to part optional in delivery and sold to part changable at order level, let me check your scenario & i will come back.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible with SHD0. Please check.

Regards,

Soumen

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried with SHD0- Transaction variant?

Hope it may help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to make this setting localize, you may select your display range at partner tab and then save as local screen variant,

under screen configuration (right cornor of screen) you have an adminstrator tab, here you can change the desplay settings (this settings will be applicable accross the system).

regards'

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Neither through local screen variant nor thorugh admistrator it is possible. You can hide whole partner functions but you can not hide only ship-to-party. Please try once in your screen.

Regards,

Soumen