cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created a Credit memo request ( Sales document ) and I created Credit memo (Billing) for that.I dont want these both now.Hence I cancelled the credit memo first and now I am trying to delete the Credit memo request.System is not deleting.It gives a message that the subsequent document exist.But I already cancelled the subsequent document.

Please let me know what is the root cause and how to fix this problem

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mano,

Thsi is standard SAP behaviour since you created on CR against the Bill & later on cancelled this and now if u would like to delete the CR order it would not allow.

The better solution is bill the credit memo and raise one debit memo equivalent to value of credit note.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The actual problem is.user has created order and invoice with tax.Now the credit memo request is created and credit memo was also created.Now user says that the tax condition needs to be deleted in the invoice created for the order.That means I need to cancell and delete all the subsequent documents and go in to order, delete the tax condition type and create an invoice and credit that.

I am unable to do this.Everything is greyed out because of subsequent documents.

How to delete the tax condition type in the invocie/sales order.Please help

Mano