cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print gross, tds & net amount , invoice wise in check printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Can u please help me for check printing ? Actually i write code for printing the invoice wise gross amount tds amuont & net amuont nut it is not getting printed.

I have code it in main window. But it is not printing multiple invoice. ABAP Program code is same as standard code. Somewhere i need to change it in standard program code or not please help.

I also create the zprogram . But it is not printing. Please help.

Regards

Nitin Varshney

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check this liink this will help u

http://saptechnical. com/Tutorials/Smartforms/Exercises/SolutionEx1/Page1.htm

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreesudha,

Actually I want to print the mutiple Invoice on the First Page.

Like when we are payment to one vendor against the multiple invoices, we want to print the all invoice on the first page of script & at below of page i want to print the check.

How i can loop on script for multiple invoice printing. AtNew command will work on script or in some other ways.

Please help.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to print multiple invoices on first page,then, create instances of main window ( for example 9 ),then it will print the 9 invoices on the first page.

In this case,after printing one invoice,issue new-window,it will print the other invoice on the next instance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the mean to create new instance of main window.

if there is total 10 no of invoice how it will be printed on the first page.

Can i do some codeing in main window go to change editor screen.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the first page to hold 10 invoices, then in the code u can restrict the count .

Take sy-tabix value to w_count.

w_temp = w_count mod 10.

if w_temp eq 0.

new-page.

endif.

Creating instances of main window was like displaying each invoice as a small window ( and all other replicas of the same ).

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

same thing i have to do in my project.can you plese tell me how did u do that task.please help me out

thanks and regards

naresh bammdi

Edited by: naresh bammidi on Oct 13, 2011 6:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Multiple Invoices ,you need to assign NEXTPAGE as FIRST PAGE in the FIRST PAGE properties.

Then,loop the table in the main window .

For Displaying the total , use control break events for suming the total.