Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel / reverse the Usage Decision .

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team

Basically I'm MM / WM Consultant .

We are facing one issue in Quality management that , the user Posted the Usage decision for a material and while doing it he is not entered any quantities in Usage decision how much need to move to Quality to unrestricted stock .

Now user wants to move the stock from QI > Un restricted stock . we are unable to change the UD or frankly do not know how to cancel also . I tried using the MB1B 321 movement to bring the stock in to Un restricted stock. . But system giving error that this should bring in to Unresticted using QM only .

Please let me know is there any way to resolve this issue . Waiting for your valuable response

Thnx & Reg

Pavan G Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to inspection lot through qa32 or enter insp. lot in qa11

there u can see usage decision code in defect tab just above usage decison code. next to it there is inspection lot stock tab click on it.

here u can see total quality, unrestricted use, return delivery etc. fields. in unrestricted field enter quality which u want to post to unrestricted. and save

material will be posted to unrestricted.

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yogini .

Thanks for your response .

The same way i did it. but when i went to QA11 / QA32, it is disabled .it is not alllowing me to change there .

Please let me know if any other way to solve ..

waiting for your response

Thnx & Reg

Pavan G Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sometime we are in display mode of QA32.Click on pencil symbol>"changedisplay(Shift F1) in QA32 execution screen.then go to UD screen-->stock posting.

Please check

or you have only one solution left is User exit

QEVA0008 Usage decision: Customer function key (e.g. to cancel UD)

Regards

Sujit

Edited by: SujitSND on Nov 19, 2009 1:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz. check whether u are in display mode or change mode.

if u are in display then click on change icon and then try same.

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yogini

I have tried your method . When i got to QA12 to change the UD ,system is allowing me to change only the UD code in defects tab .

when i go to inspection stocl tab , system is completely in gray mode , and not allowing to change any thing. One more thing that we are using 4.6C version .

Thanks & Reg

Pavan G Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me what is the system status of that inspection lot?

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yogini

The system status for lot showing as : UD ICCO SPCO STUP

I believe that the UD is completed . for inspection lot , the status is like below :

UD Usage decision has been

PASG Plan/specification assig

CCTD Insp. characteristics cr

CALC Sample calculated

RREC Results confirmed

ICST Short-term insp. complet

ICCO Inspection close complet

SPRQ Quantity posting require

SPCO Stock posting completed

QLUP Quality level updated

STUP Statistics updated

Please help me to solve this issue .

Thnx & Reg

Pavan G Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

for this lot stock posting is already over.

so u need to find out inspection lot with status REL

GO TO QA32 enter material and plant, remove dates and select inspection lots without ud and F8.

If there are any lots then repeat above mentioned steps.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey can u tell me how did u solve the issue.

Edited by: Ravibhushan on Feb 21, 2011 12:50 PM

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved with cancelling the UD . thanks to all who supported me in this issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please use the following transaction

QA12 Change usage decision with history

QA14 Change UD without history

rgds

BV

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running QVM2 transaction.

This will show you inspection stocks that have incomplete or no stock postings. Process the ones you see there if results are done. My guess is you will see a different inspection lot for your material there. This work list should be regularly reviewed by a Quality manager or tech.

If you don't see any lots there, then you will probably need to make use of the OSS note posted earlier.

Craig

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

if the lot status is SPCO means stock posting is completed, you may be checking with wrong inspection lot . Check the stocks again and try to move the quality stock using MB1B 321 movement type. If an error is coming as move stock in QM only then you need to check all the lots with status SPST.

if any lot is found with SPST then move the stock using QA12

Regards

Gajesh

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gajesh

Thaanks for your response .

Im looking corrrect Inspection lot only . When doing the UD user entered zero quantities and posted the UD. due to this the stock is still in Quality inspection . so now user would like to bring the stock in to un restricted use.

In this regard , is there any like manually can bring in to un restricted stock ? im trying using MB1B movement type 321without successfull results .

Please help me to solve this issue .

Thanks and regards

Pavan G Kulkarni

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

If the issue continues kindly implement this note. it will solve the issue 48815

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

Go to QA12, put the inspection lot and then enter and then do the stock posing as needed

Let me know if you face any issues

Regards

Gajesh