cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inspection lot when vendor is certified during procurement.

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I dont want inspection lot to be created for Vendors certified with QM systems. I updated in Quality info record with Existing QM Sys and Vendor QM systems with future validity periods.

I used, Inspection Control: Inspection active, if vendor not certified

But still SAP is creating inspection lot for QM certified vendors. Please suggest, to stop inspn lot creation for QM certified vendors.

Available inspn controls: Inspection active, if vendor not certified

: No Inspection

: Inspection active, irrespective of vendor certification

Concluding:

Incoming inspection lot is required to be created only when vendor is not certified. For certified vendors same material can bypass incoming inspection.

Thx

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should select

inspn controls: Inspection active, if vendor not certified

Also make sure that

in customization

QCC0->QM in Logistic->QM system>select the system>Click on Actual QM system-->click the check box :"Certified QM System - Skip"

Causes the lot to be skipped on the basis of the certficate status. If you set this indicator, no inspection lot is created even though there is an active inspection type in the inspection setup for the material.

Inspection active, if vendor is not certified"

An inspection lot is created if the settings in the material master require this, and if there is no other overriding control function.

Regards

Sujit

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I am able to avoid lot getting created during Goods Receipt, but for audit inspection to carried out once in six month, I would like to have incoming lot generated automatically for one time.

Is it possible to automatically or in any other way, we can create an inspection lot in every 6 month and after that again it should go back to inspection not active stage.

Thanks,

VV

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to do GR inspection once in 6 month then use DMR. It will help you to map your schenario.

Thanks!!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read the post DMR and annual inspections:

Make sure you read it through to the end.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please also check in the Vendor Master Record maintained by MM Person. There also the QM system should be same as you have maintained in Quality Info Record.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Its not necessary to maintain QM system info in Vendor Master also, even if we maintain in Quality Info record, we can control our inspection lot creations.

Regards,

Vineeth

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

closed thanks

Edited by: Vineeth Varghese on Jan 27, 2010 7:21 AM