cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download nwds deployed local deployed appluication from server,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

how to download nwds local deployed application from server please specify the path(if is not a par application and it ia not a dc component)it is a simple webdynpro application i lot my backup in development and quality and the application now exists in PRODUCTION. please help me in resolving this issue.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Steps for import the source into the project

1) Extract the jar file to src folder

2) Create a new project in nwds.

3) Go to your workspace \projectname\_comp\src\package paste under this folder whatever you extract files from the app.jar

4) Then open the project from netweaver studio you can see the all applications and components,

5) Select the application then deploy to your server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prabhkaran,

Help me clearly how to Extract the jar file to src folder iam really new to this senario.(iam having app.jar)

Q)Create a new project in nwds.?

Q)Crate a new project means i have to imort rfc and crate model and application.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear prabhakaran,

how to extract the source code from app.jar

regards

Edited by: kishore shikore on Nov 21, 2009 6:36 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

You can't download the full nwds project source. You can get the Java source code only.Select the app.jar file from your project path and it will give all java program code.First You should copy the .jar from (/usr/sap/<SID>/JC<xx>/j2ee/cluster/server<x>/apps/local/ProjectName(x)/webdynpro/public/lib/app.jar)

Some free Decompiler tool are available in online to extract the app.jar source (Tool Name DJ Java Decompiler or unzip the app.jar).

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prabhakaran,

i got app.jar file the give me steps how to import in nwds and to deploy from nwds.Please help me regarding this issue.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Please check the below path in the server for locally deployed applications.

/usr/sap/<SID>/JC<xx>/j2ee/cluster/server<x>/apps/local

Cheers...,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Radhu,

my application name for example . Is it possible to download this application. Then how to download application from the below path and how to import the same project in nwds.please help me.

(/usr/sap/<SID>/JC<xx>/j2ee/cluster/server<x>/apps/local)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I am not sure on how to import it back to NWDS.

Probably if you have the workspace, then you can try importing after taking the copy of the folder which exists in the below location onto your Desktop and Use the Import option in the NWDS.

Best Regards

Raghu