Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Error on WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to deploy and getting this error

This is my brand new laptop, disabled all the AntiVirus services on the computer and disabled MS Loopback adapter and still getting this error and this user is Administrator on the system

Appreciate anyone's help greatly!!!

May 26, 2006 11:03:33 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : mycomp

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/yeskay/LOCALS1/Temp/temp52242secondWebDynPro.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/yeskay/LOCALS1/Temp/temp52242secondWebDynPro.ear

Aborted: development component 'secondWebDynPro'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2006.05.21.12.47.51':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

<b>java.rmi.RemoteException: Only Administrators have the right to perform this operation.</b>

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

even i have same error ..

Pls check this...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for all the information

Assigning group "Administrators" to userId "admin" through User Management Admin Console resolved this issue for me.

found this solution last week while going through some other forums, and I happened to see the same answer from Damandeep Thakur, Thanks Damandeep, I awarded some points to you and thanks George Abraham (for the helpful link, awarded some points)

former_member188321
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assigning group "Administrators" to userId "admin" through User Management Admin Console might resolved this issue for you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry...I forgot to mention in my previous above message...I am getting the errors on SneakPreview sp16 EP6 version of portal

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

deploy with the user logins : admin/admin

Check the deafult port no of connecting server

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to check port and the usere account for deployment?

Where to configure the a/c for deployment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message server port can be found from the System Information under the index page of J2EE (http://<localhost>:<port>/ --> System Information.

SDM password is given during the installation of the WAS and the same is used for deployment from NWDS.

If you have not included the server ip and name in the host file of your system, do so and then deploy.

Srinivasan T