cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing duplicate copies of invoices in another location

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

my client has a requirement to print set up a daily job to print invoices copies ( this can be done using processing mode 2 in transaction VF31) ; but these copies have to be printed on a different printer than the first invoices.

In other words

1- first processing in printer A

2- second processing in printer B

How is it possible to do this without creating 2 differents outputs types ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't need create another output, when you set the VF31 to process in background the system ask for the output device.

If you made manually you could select wich invoices you want to reprint but before to execute, go to Edit -> Printer default and here you could change the printer.

Hope this help you.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, thanks for this reply.

my client want to reprint each day, only the invoices that have been printed on this day.

in the VF31 there is no selection on processing date so I we launch this transation each day with processing mode 2, the system will print all invoices that have been already printed and not only those that have been printed on a specific date.

How is it possible to handle to selection ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By using VF31 Transaction you cant change the Printer for the OUTPUT

Goto the tranaction code SE38 and with the Program RSNAST00 execute all the Billing document which require the second Print and enter the OUTPUT TYPE and processing medium

now execute the program in Background which will prompt you to enter the Printer device name, maintain it and execute.

Then all the prints will sent to the Another printer which is B as per you .

checkk this and let me know if you need any frther details

thanks,

santosh