cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to know trxn code when using spro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

In the good old days, prior to our upgrade from 31i to 470, I seem to recall being able to use SYSTEM > STATUS in the IMG menu to find the transaction code I was using.

Now, more often than not, this technique tells me I'm using trxn code SPRO. When this occurs, how do I find the actual transaction, instead of having to navigate again thru the menu?

Thanks in advance. And for those of you with a holiday on Monday, happy long weekend!

Regards,

den

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most of these nodes do not have tcode associated with them.

What you can do is find the table view & go there directly from SM30

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here's a quick tip: A lot of transactions do in fact have their own transaction code (not all though).

In the IMG select the menu : Additional Information / Additional Information / Display key / IMG Activity

This will reveal a code next to the IMG entry.

The last (usually) 4 characters will be the transaction code.

This picture might help. <a href="http://www.renet-web.net/forum/forumimg/imgshowtran.jpg">Link</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Lets say when you have gone to the node of some customizing setting and you have clicked it, you can find out the transaction code for that, easily by going to the left-most corner of that current screen of SAP r/3 GUI and click on the page-like icon (beside the R/3 client number), you will see the transaction displayed in the information.

If you find this solution please give my your feedback.

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Den,

Check tables CUS_ACTOBJ and CUS_ACTOBT

and CUS_IMGACH and CUS_ACTOBT

to find the transaction codes used in IMG menu.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Den,

I guess the Basis have to enable some setting to have the tcode visible from SPRO . Check with your basis team if they are aware of the setting.

Cheers

VJ