cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing E-sourcing Environments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm wonder if it is possible to refresh E-sourcing environments (i.e. refreshing a QA environment with production data). If so, is there a documented process somewhere?

Thanks in Advance,

Kyle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kyle

The easiest wat to do this is to use the same workbook that you used in production and override the Q workbook

We do this sometimes to ensure that we have them in sync

Else you need to extract the schema by creating an export package and using the SAP object Migration Facility tool

Please check a latest thread that I had updated with the steps

Regards

Tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I could not find your original post regarding object migration process mentioned by you as it is very old post(We are still using SAP CLM 5.1). Can you please help me in finding this post?

Thanks
Varun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kyle,

I think you may have the option of exporting the ESO database schema from production and importing it into the QA database. We are in the process of moving our hosted ESO system in-house and SAP hosting sends us a databas export file that we import into the target system database. We get all of the data. You might want to investigate that option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Kyle

There is no way to refresh E-Sourcing System.

As there is no option to delete old data..it is just that you can inactive them.

E-Sourcing is completly different from our traditional SAP system. and it will take some time to make E-Sourcing as a normal SAP system.

Regards

~Ankush