cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables used in PM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm just getting stucked in identifying the tables which are used by the 2LIS_17* extractors for Plant Maintenance notification.

I know about the basis tables QMEL; QMMA; QMFE etc....but I'm still unsure if I can just get the tables of the extractors in removing the MC... as there are also some views provided by SAP (VIQ*...) which might be extracted from....I also could relate some fields which are not present in QMEL, but in extract structure VIQMEL...

So does anyone know about this scenario and what tables are used by the standard extractors?

Furthermore, I'd be interested if it's possible to just extract the QM* tables generically and therefore get all necessary data for quality management (LIS 05), plant maintenance (LIS 17) and customer service (LIS 18) notifications at once!?

As what I've seen so far is that all three scenarios are using this QM* tables...

Waiting for your answer,

Best regards,

bivision

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below thread.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for the link.

I did look through the information on tables provided on the different websites, but unfortunately, this doesn't really solve my situaiton.

I'm especially interested in the tables "behind the MC structures".

So does anyone knows about them and is able to provide me the respective input!

Would be gerat!

Best regards,

bivision