cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM58 Error For IDOC to IDOC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I am getting an error in SM58 from Sender system ( IDOC-XI-IDOC Scenario ) <u><b>IDoc adapter inbound channel: Error Error when reading</b></u>. The Issue is XI is not receiving any IDOCS. Does anybody know what is the problem

Thanks

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish...

From SM58 in sender system, you can debug the function that gets called in XI and see where this error is thrown in XI....(make sure the user name given in the rfc destination to XI is a dialog user...)...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

Thanks for your response, I tried to do that but I am getting this message.

<u><b> Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised

Message no. SY359</b></u>.

Thanks

Manish

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Did you change Idoc structure or anything in Idoc after importing the IDoc? ,

Try to reimport that into Repository and IDX2 entry.. and check it.

This type of error may come, calling different function module from the Idoc function module.. Check these.

Thanks,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith/Moorthy,

I deleted and reimported the IDOC structure in IDX2 , but still i am getting error . I belive the error is on XI system as the SM58 is showing error in INBOUND_IDOC_PROCESS function module. Any other suggestions ???

Thanks,

Manish

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Check in transaction ST22 on XI and see if there are any short dumps getting created.

Also, as i mentioned earlier.....try the debugging..before you debug make sure the destination that points to XI uses a dialog user and not a background /CPIC user(XIAPPL is the one that you must be using...am i right...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith/Moorthy,

I figured out the problem, we have added an application server to XI system and in RFC destination in sender system we have switched on <u><b>Load Balancing</b></u>. When we switched off the button , messages were flowing.

Thanks Guys for your help .

Renjith : please send me your contact details on manish_kosarkar@yahoo.com

Manish

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

How you have switched off the load balancing. Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I'm facing the same problem the flow is basically form BW to BO.

When they load the data at sender side the idocs are stucked with error status 2:

"Could not find code page for receiving system" in transaction BD87.

Also when I reprocess it is successful. But its is getting stucked in SM58 with errors like:

1)Error in RFC connnection

2)ERROR REQU_D38IW3WD0XGK1DA48DM96N12J PG# 8 in BW

When I execute it throes an error saying "Function Module does not exists or EXCEPTION raised".

Please help. Many Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

I'm facing the same problem the flow is basically form BW to BO.

When they load the data at sender side the idocs are stucked with error status 2:

"Could not find code page for receiving system" in transaction BD87.

Also when I reprocess it is successful. But its is getting stucked in SM58 with errors like:

1)Error in RFC connnection

2)ERROR REQU_D38IW3WD0XGK1DA48DM96N12J PG# 8 in BW

When I execute it throes an error saying "Function Module does not existsor EXCEPTION raised".

Also are many queues stucked in SMQ1 Outbound.

Please help. Many Thanks.

Answers (0)