cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Pricing procedure in SD pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our document pricing procedure list is growing rapidly. However this list accommodates only single character. We have used up almost all of the alphabets and will switch to numbers shortly. That leaves me with only 9 numbers. What is the solution to have more entries to this table? Anyhow had this issue before?

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard length of this field KALVG in table TVAK is 1.

You may need to contact SAP support for any alternatives like whether you can use special characters or for any other option.

Regards

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no solution for this problem because the field length is 1.

Are you using this field correctly?, the pricing procedure is very flexible, you should review how are defining these procedures.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That field length is fixed to 1. You can contact SAP and give a try on any other solutions.

Do you have 26 Document Pricing procedures? Just check again what is the use of those. I don't think you need that much to manage a large scale business even. You should be able to have same, with lesser number of Doc Pricing Procedures.

Please go through the configuration again and check whether you can combine those.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

Thanks for your suggestion. I am trying to combine the doc pricing procedure instead of having separate ones for each scenario. During our go-live folks happily used a new doc pricing proc for each scenario and that's the reason for this mess.

Nevertheless, I would like to check with SAP to see what they have to say on expanding the doc pricing proc field to 2 chars.

Regards

Len

Edited by: LFS on Nov 19, 2009 4:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a worst case, you can use the special characters like @, #, $, %, &, *, -, + etc... to define document pricing procedure.

Regards,

K. Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a worst case, you can use the special characters like @, #, $, %, &, *, -, + etc... to define document pricing procedure.

Regards,

K. Bharathi