Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iframe in BSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope someone faced this issue. We are using CRM4.0. MY requirement is:

I need to have a tableview freezing 2 columns and rest to view data by using scroll bars. So to implement a tableview with freezing columns with scroll bars i planned to make my tableview into 2 parts.

In main.htm:--

<table> <tr><td>

1) part 1 tableview with 2 columns--> header details which has to be freezed

</td>

<td>

2) part2 -> using an iframe and having the tableview with other column details from the same table (DB).

</td>

</table>

Now i have 2 issues which am not able to solve:

1) when page is loading i get part-1 tableview to be seen instantly but part-2 with iframe takes some time to load. i can understand this is inline execution and takes some time. But is there a best way to do it.

2) any event on part1 or part2 should trigger both the tableviews. for example: i filtered a column in part-2 tableview, i should get the same corresponding rows in tableview of part1. How to go about with this?

Hope i was clear...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shailaja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is another way to freeze columns; using style sheets.

Please have a look at the following URL. I myself have used this for column locking. It might be of some help.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/bmerkey/examples/locked-column-csv.html

regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Raja and Rohit,

I had already tried this before opening a thread here. Anyways thanks for your replies. I would look into this again.

Regards,

Shailaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the link mention by Raja and Rohit doesn't work, i think you can try this way. Just an idea. Have two buttons instead of scroll bar << and >> and on press of the button, using the tableview iterator, hide the columns from display. this way i think the functionality could be achieved. hope this helps.

Regards,

Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its going to be difficult managing the sync between two tableview , one in the main page and the other in the iframe.

instead you can try doing something like the example mentioned in this link.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/bmerkey/examples/locked-column-csv.html

Regards

Raja

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry about the double post. Rohit had already given you the link.

(my internet connection is slow, by the time i had replied you already got the reply - power of SDN!)

Regards

Raja