cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I´m problem in an interface RFC2JDBC in definition of MAPPING.

I testing in MM -> OK

I testing in IM -> OK

I testing in RWB -> Adapter Engine -> Testing Message -> ERROR:

Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=BS_GRC_COREAPP;TS=BS_RFC_CRM;AN=ZFSD_INTERF_CRM;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions

I executed FULL Cache, SXI_CACHE and nothing.

I´m have difficulty in ammount Mapping because is an adapter receiver JDBC...

In my RFC have 5 fields as request and DT JDBC with 5 fields too

ZFSD_INTERF_CRM                    DT_JDBC_REC
                                                      Statement
                                                          spInsIntegrationLog(procedure name)
                                                               action (constant 'EXECUTE')
                                                               TABLE (constant <procedure name>)
PI_ACTION ->                                                   action_crm (field 1)
                                                                    isInput (atribute w/constant 'true')
                                                                    type (attribuite w/constant 'VARCHAR')
PI_ENTIT ->                                                    entit  (field 2)
                                                                    isInput (atribute w/constant 'true')
                                                                    type (attribuite w/constant 'CHAR')
...(OTHERS FIELDS)                                    ... (OTHERS FIELDS)

In MONI display error: 'MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE'.

Any idea for help me in ammount mapping?

Tks.

ROD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to the error msg, it sounds more like a missing directory object (in your case a receiver agreement to tell PI how to send the msg to the target system) than a mapping design error ... Did you set up a JDBC adapter for this target msg to this target system ?

Rgds

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

ROD,

Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=BS_GRC_COREAPP;TS=BS_RFC_CRM;AN=ZFSD_INTERF_CRM;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions

Have you tried running the Test Configuration option in ID? Double check for the configuration objects.

In MONI display error: 'MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE'.

Take the payload from MONI and test the message mapping. It's easier to catch mapping errors this way.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are using RFC and JDBC , It is better to check end to end...

The error,

Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=BS_GRC_COREAPP;TS=BS_RFC_CRM;AN=ZFSD_INTERF_CRM;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions

clearly says there is a problem in determining the Receiver agreement,

Your MM,OM are working fine accoring to your configuration, now the problem lies after Interface determination.

1.Please check ,in receiver agreement you have given proper communication channel name

2.Please check that communication channel is

configured properly, with all parameters(authentication,schema,etc...)

If both are proper, check in the moni, whether you are getting the source message properly as you require.

If it is coming properly,

open source paypoad>rigth click>open source-->copy payload.

put the payload in the message mapping source and check it now...

By this time u will be tracing your problem where excatly....

If not reply back here..

Thanks & Regards,

Babu