SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating a rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem creating a rate. I get this error: "specify an average price that is calculated in runtime" when I try to modified a fact rate.(I´m trying to check the runtime box). The fact type is QPRICE and i'm multiplying it with a FACTOR.-

Is there anyway to solve this? or How can i create an average price?

Thanks in advance.-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dhiraj_kathet
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which Variant are you using, Is it comput05?

I suppose you are taking input operand as runtime,Please create a Price for input operand(QPRICE) and place the value in this fact at rate category or rate level.And provide any numerical value to other input operand(FACTOR).

Do not set the RUNTIME radiobutton on input operands but do select RUNTIME on Output operand.

Let me know if there is doubt.

-Dhiraj

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dhiraj_kathet
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which Variant are you using, Is it comput05?

I suppose you are taking input operand as runtime,Please create a Price for input operand(QPRICE) and place the value in this fact at rate category or rate level.And provide any numerical value to other input operand(FACTOR).

Do not set the RUNTIME radiobutton on input operands but do select RUNTIME on Output operand.

Let me know if there is doubt.

-Dhiraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for the info.

The problem was solved.