cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item category missing in table V_TVEPZ_V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

I´m configuring transfer of requirements and I´ve noticed that some item categories are missing in table V_TVEPZ_V. Does anyone know the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Actually, I solved the problem by myself. Before checking the V_TVEPZ_V table I should maintaing the table in Sales and distribution --> Sales --> Sales documents --> Schedule lines --> Assign item categories to schedule lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. I Prepared a list of the item categoreis tha were missing in the table V_TVEPZ__V and found that those item catotires are missing which do not reuqire any schedule lines or for those items which are not required for Transfer of requirements.

for ex. Rebate Credit memo request Item cats do not require any TOR to happen for them, serive order items which do not require TOR.. i found some 44 item cats in standard system which are missing in the table mentioned by you..

I am not sure on the exact logic how sap system filtered those item caterues but looking at the Description of those Item categories.. i am very sure that those filtered Item categires are not used for TOR... or availability check...