cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data : Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

During the sales order creating ( VA01 ) when I click on the save button in Incompletion Log the message appear

"Missing data : Pricing" for Item sales.

Code message : VU019

Conutry : Peru

Calculation Procedure : TAXPE

I checked all condition types mandatory is on the sales order.

Maybe for Peru is missing some configuration

Best Regards

Abilio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VK11 tcode and go to the required access sequence combination (the one which includes the country Peru) and maintain condition record for the same by giving the price for the product.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abilio

Goto your pricing procedure and check which all condition types you have mandatory check box ticked. Maintain all these mandatory conditions in your sales order.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV7 tcode. Look for the "Transaction Flow" section:

In that, Look for the "Incompletion Proced." field.

It may be due to this incompletion procedure assigned to the item category in transaction flow section.

That is, if few condition type values are maintained manually and also if you have assigned Incompletion Procedure to your item in Item category, then the system will throw an error for the condition type values maintained manually.

So, if have all the condition type values as automatic flow from the condition record then it will work fine

Regards

Edited by: SAP2020 on Nov 19, 2009 5:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Sales Order Line Item Conditions tab.

Click on "Analysis" button given below.

Then check the log for each conditions applied in the sales order line item.

You should be able to see what is missing there and why it is not determined.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank you.

But the condition for price is carried out, I am using the condition ZPR0 for price its ok.

But when I save the message appear.

Best Regards.

Abilio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem . Please verify payment terms (VBKD-ZTERM) in sales order.

This error occurs if value of this field doesn't true.

(T052 was changed after master data of sold-to party created KNVV-ZTERM. When you try to enter new sales order, the ZTERM which succeed in vbkd from KNVV-ZTERM doesn't exist in t052)