cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS: where does CCMS collects the database space information from?

jesus_torres2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are experiencing a kind of inconsistency in the data that CCMS is collecting for the space tablespaces related MTE's. Here is the thing:

- RZ20 > SAP CCMS Monitoring Templates > Database : will show the PSAPSRQ tablespace at 94% (which is wrong)

- DB02 will show the same tablespace at 88% (which is the correct value)

- BRSPACE will also show the 88% (the correct value)

Note that CCMS is do active and collecting (the value is not obsolete as you can actually see the timestamp being updated for the respective used space MTE).

Do you know why are we seeing this inconsistency? Where does CCMS collect the tablespace information and how often?

Any ideas or help to avoid this inconsistency will be helpful, as basically CCMS is sending us false alerts/emails.

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jesus,

I just came across this issue myself after assuming that I was collecting the correct data. The problem is that SAP is collecting the column Total Used (%) in DB02 instead of Used (%). You should see your 94% as reported in CCMS in the Total Used column in DB02.

What we need is the Used (%) column which is much more critical than the Total Used (%).

I have not found an MTE to report this data. Until then, we have to manually check every server for Tablespace levels instead of in our Central CCMS.

If you have a solution, please send.

Thanks,

Jeff