I have some problems using the w2K Security manager in connection with the
I have followed the guide
"Integrating Documents from a Windows System into KM"
I have performed the following steps:
1. created a windows system in the CM
2. created a windows system in the portal landscape with the Alias equal to the id of the CM windows system.
3. i have given the Servlet User (called SapService<SYSID> the nesecary righs on the fileserver.)
4. I have shared the folder on the filserver.
5. i have configured a network path(<b>
Filesever\Share</b>) (i have used the SapService<SYSID> user for this)
6. I have create a filesystem repository manager pointing at the same adress as the network path (<b>//Filesevrer/Share</b>) and set this repository to
use the w2k Security manager.
4. Added user mapping to my user.
When i have done all this, it seems to work,
ie. i can see all the documents on the share, but
the permissions are not taken into account.
Actually i can even remove the user mapping
and still see the folders and files, even though
no User mapping is performed.
Then i tried to change the user that i used in defining the
This resulted in that everybody has same rights as the user i used here.
So it looks as if the only permissions that go into account is the one specified for the user used
in defining the Network path, ie. the UserMapping is not even used.
How can this happen? - and how can i make shure that it is the users "own" permissions that goes into account?
My System is:
WAS 6.40 SP14.
EP 6.0 SP14.
Thanks in advance!