cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan as per customer sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Expert,

I want to create Inspection plan automatically when inspection lot is created against production order which is made by reference of sales order which contain the specifications of product required by customer every time the customer change the value as per it,s requirement ,is it possible in SAP ,please Guide me step by step

Regards

Aaditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How you are capturing the specification of customer in the sales order.

It is through "Configuration"??

What you can do is trigger the followup action when you release the production order.

This followup action will trigger a task list in the background with the configuration as input to the characteristics.

this is possible through BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE

Then after the confirmation it will ,depending upon the usage task list will attach to 04 inspection type.

This is just an Idea.you can explore more'

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sujit,

Can you brief me by taking one example so I will test the scenario as per my requrement

Regards

Aaditya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya

Is it that all mics keep on changing or is it only some of them randomly. As this is a MTO automizing the inspection plan is not possible.

I could see only 2 possible solution

1) If only some of the mic changes make use of addition mics in result recording. manualy insert the mic with the specification at the time of result recording. you can also give the specification while inserting

2) create an inspection plan based on the customer using differernt group counters or using a single group counter and dependent charactertistic. You can change the specification before the GR is made or even after the GR is made

If you think you have some idea about automising please let us know

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aaditya

Inspection plan is the prerequisite for an inspection lot creation. Please explain your process in details. is the sale order variant configured, make to order

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh ,

My scenario is make to order ,in my case for the product differennt inspection plan is reqired as per customer requirement ,every time the values are changed for ex .Diameter it may be for B customer 40 for A 60 after later on the requrement change & B customer 20 for A 25 the charct. is same but upper & lower limit change how it should be configured (*the requrement upper imit & lower limit will give in sales order ) please guide me step by step

Regards

AAditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, if you want give preference to the Specifications maintained in the Sales Order to the Specifications maintained in Inspection Plan, Material Should be a Variant Configured Material and for the Insp. Type Insp. by Config Indicator should be marked in the detail screen. Also, Class Characteristics must be linked to MICs.

Whatever specification is maintained in the Sales Order would then be copied over to the inspection lot after confirmation and GR against Production Order.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak