SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVC in BCS

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using BCS , My client required that some of the General ledger accounts are not required to stop even 100 % budget reaches and values should flow to BCS.

I.E. Production related GL A/c's.

If I create Commitment Item with Financial transcation 90 and C.I. category 1 system not bring the values to BCS.

Can any one help us to come out this requirments.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Kiran Babu.

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Continue to create CIs with normal 30/3 definition...

Create additional tolerance profile in AVC which will not issue an error when the budget is exceeded. Then, define a derivation strategy for tolerance profiles and assign the relevant commitment items to the profile you've created.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thank you for your reply.

I have configured for Define Derivation Strategy for Tolerance Profiles.

1. Created Derivation Strategy and Derivation Rule and configured source fields CI and FC , Target fields are Tolerance profile for availability control.

Maintained values for the derivation

and did reconstructed AVC , even it is looking for tolerance profile earlier one.

Can you advise me is there additional setting for that.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Kiran Babu.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that you overwrite the old tolerance profile with the derived one, i.e. you delete the existing TP with the derived one. You can put a trace on the derivation strategy to see whether your rule is fulfilled.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Can you advise me where we can do configuration for override the tolerance profile.

I am not able to find out .

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Kiran Babu.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you derive tolerance profile, click on the button which is attached to the field and you will enter to the several options of the derivation; there, you tell the system if the old value should be overwritten or not (by default, it's not and you have to change this).

Regards,

Eli