Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh or Regenerate SPAU List

Former Member
0 Kudos

H,

I have deleted a Transport Request related to SPAU Adjustment. In SPAU (All those objects with Yellow Lights under W/o Modification Assistant Tree) i reset them to Original and System prompted for a Transport Request. Once the reset is done, I thought i should have used Adopt Modification (Sicne these Objects fall under W/o Modification Request Category). So i deleted the already created Transport Request in this Adjustment. Now i could not see those objects in SPAU list. To add another Transport Request, i have to pick them from SPAU list. But those Objects are not listed now in SPAU list. What should i do to get those objects back in SPAU? Is there any program to be Run to regenerate/Refresh the SPAU List. I hope i have described the issue in more detail. Please let me know if it is not clear. Please let me know your Solutions to this problem. I need your help urgently.

Thanks and Regards,

Kannan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot regenerate SPAU, unless you reimport the packages.

However you can check SE95 - Modification Browser for modified objects. They should be listed there.

Peter

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any one please help me on SPAU Transnsports. I have described the problem as above. Please give me your advice to solve the problem. I am waiting for yoor reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Kannan

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot regenerate SPAU, unless you reimport the packages.

However you can check SE95 - Modification Browser for modified objects. They should be listed there.

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thansk for your reply. They are listed in the SE95 with New Transports under the Reset Objects Tab. But i have deleted that Transport Request hoping that Deleting the transport Request will show up the Original SPAU List (Before Adopting Modification). So the Reset Objects List has the Invalid Transport request. Is it possible for me to attach other transport request to these Objects.

Thansk and Regards,

Kannan

0 Kudos

Hi Kannan,

If you generate a list from SE95, you can add these objects to the object list to a new transport /manually/.

If you're going to adjust these objects, you will get a popup for a new request, so then you can transport them.

Best regards,

Peter