Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Refresh or Regenerate SPAU List

H,

I have deleted a Transport Request related to SPAU Adjustment. In SPAU (All those objects with Yellow Lights under W/o Modification Assistant Tree) i reset them to Original and System prompted for a Transport Request. Once the reset is done, I thought i should have used Adopt Modification (Sicne these Objects fall under W/o Modification Request Category). So i deleted the already created Transport Request in this Adjustment. Now i could not see those objects in SPAU list. To add another Transport Request, i have to pick them from SPAU list. But those Objects are not listed now in SPAU list. What should i do to get those objects back in SPAU? Is there any program to be Run to regenerate/Refresh the SPAU List. I hope i have described the issue in more detail. Please let me know if it is not clear. Please let me know your Solutions to this problem. I need your help urgently.

Thanks and Regards,

Kannan.

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Kannan,

If you generate a list from SE95, you can add these objects to the object list to a new transport /manually/.

If you're going to adjust these objects, you will get a popup for a new request, so then you can transport them.

Best regards,

Peter

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question