cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icm/host_name_full...what to set for Para Val??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frndz,

I installed EEC6.0 on my laptop and am trying to execute one simple WDP ABAP and am getting RABAX_STATE error,to reslove this error i set my Host name"SAPX3Z" as the parameter value for icm/host_name_full .

Even though am getting the same error,i dont have any domain , while installation i choosed WORKGROUP, so plz tell me how and what value to set to resolve .

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frndz,

I created a domain and done the required changes(RZ10) now am not getting the RABAX_STATE error and deployment is happing very finely , but am not even getting any thing on out put screen,jus an empty screen coming.

Is there any more background work is there to do.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

LO,

Next step is checking all the services are activated in SICF.

Then, in SE80 you should be able to test a WD Abap.

Regards, Gilles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilles,

Yah, all the services are activated, when i deployed the App itz deploying and giving any error, but am not getting any out put on the screen.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I usually do a test with the WD ABap DEMO_FLASH_FLIGHT.

SE80 -> DEMO_FLASH_FLIGHT, right clic and activate.

Then open Web Dynpro Applications -> DEMO_FLASH_FLIGHT, right clic and test.

Regards, Gilles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .......

Am also doing in the same,but am not getting any result n any error(no error).Am from portal( WDP java) i never faced this kind of silly probs, kindly help 2 resolve the sane.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Working,finally itz working.... initially itz not working on IE,Mozila i tried it on Chrome.. there i got the out put at last.And it is not the case for all Apps, any way thanks for ur help.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

LO,

It will work even if you do not have any domain.

Just give a value to the parameter icm/host_name_full with RZ10 like SAPX3Z.sap.com.

If you still have a problem, enter the hostname an full name in your hosts file (c:\wondows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts).

Regards, Gilles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilles,

Thanks for ur reply, i done the same and deployment is happening fine, but the strange thing is am not getting any out put(any UI eles) an empty screen is coming.

Provide the inputs to resolve this.... thank u 1s again.

Regards

Rajesh