cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choose approver of ERM from the R/3 intead of UME.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Iu2019m configuring the ERM module.

I want to know if when I select an approver, can I choose this approver from an R/3 as we can do it in the CUP module instead of a UME user?

Best Regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pablo,

In CUP, you can choose the approver from some other data source but they will have to exist in UME. In reality, approvers have to be part of UME. You can make datasource of UME as SAP R/3 ABAP and you will see same users as R/3 in UME.

Alpesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alpesh,

I want to see the R/3 user when I select the approvers in the ERM Approvers step. I know that we can see the R/3 approvers in the CUP. How can I do this for the ERM creation of the Role.?

Best Regards,

Pablo Mortera.

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

any approver in GRC AC will always have to exist in UME (too), as he will need to have an appropriate UME role to be able to approve in CUP.

You maybe have defined an ABAP user source in CUP where you can search, but when the approver logs in, he will still have to have an UME role regardless.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Frank has just reiterated what I mentioned before. All the Approvers in GRC AC have to exist in UME so even though CUP will allow you to choose the data source.

Alpesh