cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Update on Sales Order - After partial delivery and invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a sales order of 10 tons and a despatch advice of 5 tons and invoice of 5 tons. Now when i want to update price on sales order then system give me "Update" button in grey.

My client wants to update price on those sales orders too which are partially despatched. Is that possible to do this in SAP? If yes then how?

Please respond.

Best Regards,

AI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
a large no of partially delivered sales orders so it is not 
    feasible to do it one by one on sales order

One simple solution which you can try is that you close those open orders by assigning Reason for Rejection which can be achieved via TCode MASS. Next either you can create a LSMW or BDC as new line item for VA02 with the pricing date as current date so that system will consider VK12 pricing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sir,

But my concern is that instead of going for that longer solution, if system carry out new pricing at invoice automatically, then no need to do anything. This will fulfill client requirement. For this, I goto tcode VTFL and opened copy control for LF to F1. I changed pricing type from C to B but still system is copying price from order and not carry out new pricing automatically at the time of invoice creation.

please update that what needs to be done.

Many Thanks.,

AI.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already requested, please close the other thread which you posted in the other forum and keep posting queries in this thread so that there will be continuity. I can lock that thread but I prefer you to close.

Coming to the issue, please go through my suggestion given in the other thread

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tested on new documents too but still the same. I created new contract, new sales order. but it still copying from sales order.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

AI

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue unresolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the Billing document created for the Sales order, you cant change the Pricing in SALES ORDER as per the standard.

Regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to change that standard? If yes then how and what are the consequences for this change?

Best Regards,

AI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can suggest 2 alternatives .

!.Create a debit memo request sothat prices can be updated along with other details and changes can be tracked.

For voluminous data you can create a BAPI for Sales order creation and give related paramenters.

2. Create a BDC and update pricies for all partially processed sales order in KONV table using KNUMV .

This a bit tricky ,as there are chances of dumps and sensetive data becomes unstable ,also when you change by updating condition ,you dont get earlier prices and change is not controlled and almost irreversible.

I suggest first approach ,with better tracking , analysis and less disturbance to standard system.

Check business object Sales Order

Function module : BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1

You can take help of ABAP developer for creating BAPI.

I hope this helps

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your both approaches. I just checked one thing. That while creating invoice, if system carry out new pricing instead of copying from delivery then client's requirements will be fulfilled as they want pricing with the rate valid at the time of invoic creation and not from order.

For this, I got to tcode VTFL and opened copy control for LF to F1. I changed pricing type from C to B but still system is copying price from order and not carry out new pricing automatically at the time of invoice creation.

please update that what needs to be done.

Many Thanks.,

AI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two alternative of your problem:

1) if condition type is editable, enter price manually instead of update button.

2) Raise a debit memo for the variable price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yadav for your response. I know these options but the concern is that in our client there a large no of partially delivered sales orders so it is not feasible to do it one by one on sales order or via debit memo.

Please update that is there a way in SAP configurations to allow price update on partially despatched orders as well.

Many Thanks.

AI.