cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder Process - Filter type

0 Kudos

Hi Gurius,

I have created one Filter Tyoe "FILTER" and one Sort Profile "ZSORT" inn Backoder Process.

Under this sort, we have 5 Sales Order type:

Sort Item 1: ZSO1

Sort Item 2: ZSO2

Sort Item 3: ZSO3

Sort Item 4: ZSO4

Sort Item 5: ZSO5

So, I'd like that onlly Sales Order Type ZSO4 never loos Confimed Quantity even though ZSO3, ZSO2 and ZSO!1 has high priority under the sort.

ZSO1, ZSO2,ZSO4,ZSO5,could have a normal behavior.

It is possible?

Regards

Abate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abate,

You haven't given enough data for a definitive answer. You have said only that you don't want these orders to be de-confirmed.

One way to prevent any order from losing it's confirmation is to set the Fix Date Qty flag in R/3, and then exclude all such orders from BOP.

So, in /SAPAPO/BOP, Filter details (not sort), select Confirmation situation tab, deselect "Consider fixed confirm.".

Rgds,

DB49

0 Kudos

Hi DB9,

Actually iI'd like that all sales order type (ZSO1....ZSO5) run Backorder process, but only ZSOO4 do not lose your confirmation.

Regards

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want order type ZSOO4 never lose confirmation, what if supply situation is worsened now example:

You got earlier confirmation based upon Planned order and those Planned orders are deleted now.

Do you have Rules based activated in BOP?

In this case what is your scope of check ?

Are you considering RLT (Replinshment Lead Time) ?

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

For us, only stocks is considered in availability check. So, earlier confimation never will occurs.

Yes, we're using Rule Based with the follow Scope of check:

ATP Group RB BP PH Batches

Cumulation 1

Response 0

ConfirmatnLogicBuckt Conservative

Business Event A SD order

Check Control

Stock Receipts Reqmts

CC AM

CD AN

CE AO

DD AP

BA

BC

BG

BJ

BM

BR

SR

I'm not considering RLT (Replinshment Lead Time).

Regards

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

There can be many options:

Option 1: Run two BOP

First for confirmed orders , exclude this order type from the filter. so if this order type is confirmed then it will not be taken in BOP run.

second for unconfirmed order type , include this order type.

Option 2

As Dogboy49 has said correctly that you have to set Fixed date quantity indicator on line items of sales order ZSOO4.

If you want this order type to never lose confirmation, that is you have to exclude this order type from BOP and at the same time you want this order type to included in BOP run for giving confirmation.

It can be done manually or in a user exit.

Field name is VBAP-FIXMG and it is on schdule lines tab of line item.

In the include MV45AFZZ modification can be done to set the this flag on VBAP-FIXMG.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for you response! We have implemented your solution, but qe're facing with a big problem.

When we try to open one ZS04 salas order type, if doesn't exists stocks (=0), this sales order is saved but not is registered, Neither in MD04 transaction, neither in /n/sapapo/ac03 transaction.... and consequently do not participate the BOP run.

Could you help me?

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do not see requirements in MD04 then it means that Requirements are closed, you can check in table VBBE also. There will not be any entry in this table.

Your development is closing the requirements, this happens if you reject the line item or your schedule line category

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do not see requirements in MD04 then it means that Requirements are closed, you can check in table VBBE also. There will not be any entry in this table.

Your development is closing the requirements, this happens if you reject the line item or your schedule line category is not flagged for BEDSD or Req/ Assembly.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

Edited by: Pavan Verma on Nov 24, 2009 11:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adrian,

You should not set the fixed date/qty flag on an unconfirmed order, unless you want the order to remain unconfirmed.

The FDQ flag passes ONLY the requirements from the confirmation schedule to planning. If there is no confirmation, then no requirements will be passed to planning, nor to SCM. MD04 will not display, and SCM will not plan. This is by design.

This tool is only for use when you do not wish to lose an existing confirmation. Which is what I thought your requirement was.

Rgds,

DB49

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

I have made ypou suggestion. Ok, right now Sales Order is registered.

But Back Order Process do not respct Sales Order Type Sort. BOP priorize ZSO4, but the correct is Prorize ZSO1 ...2...3...

Less any configuration?

Regards

Adrian

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have set fixed date quantity indicator on the line item of ZS04 then BOP does not consider it provided you have not selected CONSIDER FIXED Confirmation.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I vave select CONSIDER FIXEC CONFORMATION. But the follow situation is happen

SORT

ZSO1 Priority 1

ZSO2 Priority 2

ZSO3 Priority 3

ZSO4 Priority 4

I have entered

ZSO4 - qty 10 required. Confimed 0 firstly

ZSO1 - qty 10 required. Confirmed 0 secondly

Stock = 0

Then, I have realized free goods (qty =10)

Then, Run Backorder Process

Expected Results

Qty would be allocated in ZSO1.

But, the BackOrder Process allocated in ZSO4....

I t is possible respect the sort priority in this case?

Hi,

If you have set fixed date quantity indicator on the line item of ZS04 then BOP does not consider it provided you have not selected CONSIDER FIXED Confirmation.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abate,

in /sapapo/bop on tab "Parameters Check" you can set a flag for "Cancel Confirmation". If you set this switch, you can determine which orders lose their previous confirmations in subsequent backorder processing via an additional filter, which is described in filter type and filter variant.

These orders are not checked again in subsequent backorder processing.

Please read the F1Help for this functionality.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

Tks for you prompt response!

Where this additinal filter can be done? Under filter button?

Dear Abate,

in /sapapo/bop on tab "Parameters Check" you can set a flag for "Cancel Confirmation". If you set this switch, you can determine which orders lose their previous confirmations in subsequent backorder processing via an additional filter, which is described in filter type and filter variant.

These orders are not checked again in subsequent backorder processing.

Please read the F1Help for this functionality.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor