cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO should be allowed only for the accepted Qty (QC accepted qty)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have one more requirement ,

MIRO should be allowed only for the accepted Qty (QC accepted qty) or Subcontract MIRO should be allowed only for the quantity accepted by QC

with QM control key in material master(QM view) we can block for payment,

but my query is MIRO should not be saved (message should come qty still lying in Quality inspection stock)

Please let me know the settings,

Thanks & Regards

Gajendranath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Yes it is possible to restrict Invoice passing in MIRO if the Stock is in Quality stock / Blocked stock. The concept is while doing MIRO, u can validate the criteria by clicking simulation tab. U can get the things in BADI (Business ad in function) with the BADI object name as "Invoice_update".

The working is when the material is in quality stock & If ur doing MIRO for the same material, then system will pop up the message that "material with "X" qty is in quality stock" Invoice cannot be made. System does'nt allow u to pass the Invoice unless the stock is cleared from the quality. Even for the blocked stock we can simulate these error pop message.

with regards,

K.Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please use user exit

if you want to put Ennhancement during MIRO then it possible through block MIRO before UD posting is LMR1M001

For Invoice verification(MIRO):

Regards

Sujit