SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract partner in ISU to be created as Customer in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am able to Created Contact partner , Contract account etc

But the Contract partner created is not reflected automatically as Customer in SD

So what could be the reason and what are the required configurations to be done

Thank you in advance

warm regards

narasimha

Edited by: NarasimhaMS on Nov 18, 2009 12:05 PM

Edited by: NarasimhaMS on Nov 18, 2009 12:07 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the settings in PIDE transaction.

Regards,

Siva Bontha

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If ur system is a perfect customised system u need to just assign a reference partner created in XD01 and assign it in FPP1 while creating a BP under " Identification " tab under reference partner field.

u may get help from a sd consultant for creating a sold to party customer in xd01 assign that customer in fpp1 or fpp2

but the prerequisite is that u need a long setting to be maintained for making the sd customer getting viewd in isu

kr

raj

0 Kudos

Dear Varadharaj M

Yes I have created a ref customer with no 1 and during the transaction FPP1 , when I enter this number system responds with a message

Reference customer 1 does not begin with MUST (role category Contract part.)

and does not allow me to continue further

But when I enter the number 1 in the change mode FPP2 system accepts it and also creates the customer in SD

is it OK?

Thanks and Regards

narasimha m s

0 Kudos

Hi

U have a short cut ...tats fine..but for proper set up u need to first create a refernce partner starting with MUST_1 (FOR EX) in xd01 by setting that 2 external number range so that u can give this must_1 as the sold to party name and create a custiemr

and gv that now in fpp1.or go to sprosap utilmasterdatabusiness partnersettings for creating standars custimer...click the link and see in the proceeding screen u can see the naming concvention field will me MUST,remove it..tats it it wont ask any more a bP with must_.....

manythanks for awarding points

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the settings in PIDE transaction.

Regards,

Siva Bontha