Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vf01 Short dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I was debugging I came across Table (K9RDV20200001) and it doesn’t exist in the system QAS but I can see this table in Development.

So How should I generate this table in QAS .

Thanks for your input.

8 REPLIES 8

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is this really a table name K9RDV20200001? DO you look at OSS notes ?

What`s the program name or Transaction and line # where its failing ?

Thanks

SK

0 Kudos

Program name: LKEDRF01

Tran : VF01

while debggung come across table doen't exist:

K9RDV20200001

soultion: execute FM:KEDR_REGENERATE_ALL_REPORTS

but no use, output showing failed.

0 Kudos

A dynamic select?

Again - what does the dump say? What error message does it give?

Rob

Message was edited by: Rob Burbank

0 Kudos

There may be some config. missing in QA. Check with the functional people to see if they have transported everything.

Look at the table and go to version management. That should tell you the transport involved in the last change. See who owns the transport.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

What's the messaage from the dump say?

Rob

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikumar,

This is a derivation rule table.

It seems the transport for the above configuration table has not been released or transported for QAS system.

Check table K9RDV20200001 in DEV and go to version management to find out the transport information such as number, owner and etc. Then go to transport workbench (SE01) to see whether the transport has been released or not. If it has been released, perhaps you may ask BASIS to transport to QAS. If not released yet, please check with the owner of the transport. In case, the owner is still working and testing on it.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems it's a table generated by COPA module and the name depends on the name of server SAP.

In this case I suppose the server of development system is RDV, so in your quality sistem you should find:

K9<Quality ID>20200001

So you should ask a little help to your COPA functional.

Max

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

jus check with the Basis whether this table has been transported to QAS from DEV system.This will do...

Cheers,

Abdul Hakim