cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check / Proposed date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there a way to have availability check without any blocking message?

I mean availability check runs and proposes a date in the future according stock and so on.

I would like to overwrite manually the date proposed.

Many thanks.

Stéphane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Stepehn,

Please check Enhancement : SDTRM001

Functional Module : EXIT_SAPVSTRM_NO_ATPCHK_001 (User Exit: Scheduling without requesting new ATP Check)

Hope that helps.

In my above response i meant to use "Mschline" where you can keep all settings as it is in manual schedule line cat except availabiltiy check box. That way while processing document user can manually change it and delivery date will be confirmed without availbility.

but i hope above Enhancement point will be useful.

Regards,

Paresh Kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for all your responses.

Maybe I need to give you more details on the context.

The material is MTO. When availability check runs, production order is being created. The problem is here. Normally, in my mind, when production order is created, it means that the quantity should be confirmed immediaty. We shouldn't need to check more.

On Sales order, does the availability check run on final product level or all components level?

How can we confirm automatically the quantity when production order is created?

Have you already met this king of issue?

Stéphane

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello stephen,

I hope i gt ur requirment right.

for your requirement why dont you make a alternative schedule line cat where availability check is off. vov5

ask user to manually chnge the schedule line cat. while doc processing and system will skip the availbility check for this perticular order.

seems that it will reoslve your issue, but let me know if there is any view.

Regards,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your solution is nice.

But I can't ask to change manually the alternative schedule line cat because there are too many sale orders concerned.

Alternative schedule line cat is linked to the MRP type.

I can't change this one because it is a huge impact on the existing system.

I tried to create an new availability check without any check. It is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can change shedule line date, speciefy future date.

Then go to table T100 by SE16N,and put below data & execute and chnage masage text e.g Deliver is possible after one week.

Whatever text you want.

Language EN

Area VL

Message 248

Regards

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Nov 18, 2009 11:22 AM

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Nov 18, 2009 12:02 PM

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Nov 18, 2009 12:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you elaborate a little bit which circumstances you require this.

regs

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material is managed in MTO.

Before creating Sales order, we perform MPS (flexible planning). We should have all components available in stock to produce materials. But if at one moment, there is a vendor issue to get some components, we don't want to block the sales order and to postpone the delivery date.

We should be able to overwrite this date and bypass the error message "Delivery is only possible on xx.xx.xxxx or later".