cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material number display in Vendor BID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any option to display Material number during Vendor BID in SRM 5.0. In Standard system, only material description is being displayed. Suggestions are welcome.

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a customer field in the BID screen and display the material number in that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

Thanks for ur info. I would look into this option. But is it possible in standard or not. Why it is not given? I don't find any logic for not giving this..(If client wants to hide the fields to vendor due to confidentiality of information, we can hide using BADI)

Regards,

Prasanna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

As I mentioned earlier,if you want to display material no in addition to material description,then only way would be to create a custom field and display the info.

Howeve if you need to chnage the material description to mateial no,then that would definately need some modifictaion in the std code.

HTH.

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another quick method in SRM 5.0 to display material no instead of material description would be to modify the corresponding HTML template in the ITS service BBP_QUOT(ITS service for Bid screen).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepthi. Awarded points..

Prasanna

Answers (0)