cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UME properties with predefined values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I know it has been discussed before, many times. But I could not find an answer. I have added properties to the user details, but....

1) Is it possible to use properties with predefined values?

2) Is it possible to use multivalued properties?

3) Is it possible to use dependant properties?

In 'How 2 Extend User Details', the last page mentions this as it would be easy to implement, but I have not been able to get this working. Has anyone?

Kind regards,

Barry

Message was edited by: Barry Douma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry

A while ago I tried to get multivalued properties to work on an SPS12 installation, but it was not possible.

I would not be to sure that the last section of the how-to document is correct. This documentation http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a3/d2ffd64602c149949ca3cf379dc295/content.htm for instance says that translations of these properties are not possible, even though the how-to guide says they are. To blur the topic futher I recently read that someone was able to translate the properties after all following standard documentation for translation of properties.

But I know that others in here also haven't been able to make the multivalued part work. And if that doesn't work, then I can image that predefined and especially dependant properties does not work either. Not without coding anyways.

Kind regards,

Martin