cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No PO committed value in the report S_ALR_87013558

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

could you help me on the following issue?

There are two kinds of POs in the project.

1. materials assign to the internal activity, run MRP, get PR, and then create the PO for material from the PR.

2. release the service activity and get the service PR and generate the PO from serivce PR.

i check the report S_ALR_87013558 and find that the committed value only contains the service PO values, but no value from the material PO.

please give me some suggestions and advice.

thanks a lot.

Judy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that there is no cost element created for your inventory account. Open your PO note down the G/L account and then check whether cost element is available for that G/L account. If it is not you wont see the commitment cost. Ask your FI consultant to create the Cost element(category 90) for that G/L account. after creating the cost element, run this program RKANBU01. (this is will correct the commitment cost). Then CJEN, and then check the report.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PR and PO ( which is through MRP) doesn't have commitment and budgetary control, but those POs commitment and budgetary control is active at the time of GR.

Just check for the same material whether commitment and budgetary control is active for a normal PR & PO ( not from MRP), I hope it should be there.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Edited by: A Bhardwaj on Nov 18, 2009 10:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is with the B/S GL accounts which are used in BSX in OBYC.Please create statistical cost elements(cat 90) for the inventory GL Accounts then only you can see the commitment value.

Please note one point if you are creating PR through MRP then you cant see commitments through PRs but after converting PRs to POs you can see the commitment.

Muzamil

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create cost element group(KAH1) for material and services and assign respective cost element to these cost element groups.

if GL is balence sheet type then crete statistical cost element and then include same in cost element group (FS00)

then maintain value catagories (OPI1) and assign these cost element groups to value catagories (OPI2).

then reconstruct your project information database through CJEN.

then check your report.

it will come.

Venkatesh