cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while creating Material Master (MM01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am novice to sap sd, and I am trying to create a Material (MM01) for a Customer, and have given the inputs 'Material', 'Industry sector' etc.

To my surprise, I am unable to see ' 'Sales org 1' , 'Sales org 2' ' Sales : General plant' tabs .

Should I need to enable something to view these tabs ?

All I could view is 'Organizational levels' ' check screen data' ' Additional data'

Kindly bare for this silly question!

Thanks,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create a Material in this way. Check whether you are using same steps.

Go to MM01

Enter Industry sector & Material type (Eg: FERT - Finished Products)

Click on "Select view(s)" button option without pressing Enter key directly.

Then you should be able to see all tabs listed in "Select view(s)" pop up window.

Check whether "View selection only on request" tick box is marked. If it's marked, Un-tick it. If you have marked that, then this screen will not automatically appear.

Highlight relevant tabs.

Press "Organizational-levels" button in that pop up.

Enter relevant Sales Org/ DC & Division.

If "IOrg. Ievels/profiles only on request" is marked, then Un-tick that also. Its for same purpose as above.

Press Enter.

Now check whether you get those tabs in the Material Master.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be done by T code OMS2 t code >select your material type>click on detail button-->select yours views required and save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Buddy!

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Before you change the customizing as Yadav said, check what king of material type are using to create the new material.

If you are using a standar material type you could use for example FERT type, it has activated the sales view.

Regards.