cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing instructins not picked during Handling Units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I had created the packing instructions with the packaging material and the material to be packed .

when i tried to create the HUM's with reference to the packaging instructions the material to be packed is not getting picked .

can some explain what could be the possible reasons .

I simulation tab of the packing instructions the status of the packaging material is " ? "

thanks ,

ksr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are trying to pack automatically according to packing instruction

Refer this link

If you still face problem revert back.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply .

i am not making inbound or outbound transaction , if this is the case how are packing instructions picked automatically.

i used POF1 for the determination type STOC .

still i cannot do it . can u help me why this is not picking .

thanks ,

ksr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you packing HU.

The above mentioned setting is global i mean you have many option like Pack to production , Workorder Etc..

You have to select determination STOC in OFP4 and create procedure and assign that procedure in packing profile OVHU2

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal ,

thanks for the reply .

the steps i followed are

1) created packaging instructions using POP1 for a material .

2) Maintained POF1 - Create Packing Instruction Determination Record during this i checked and able to see the packaging instructions assigned to it too for STOC .

3) Non-Assigned Packing profile with STOC condition type exists .

still i am not able to pick the automatic packing instructions while using HU02 .

please correct me if i am wrong somewhere .

thanks ,

ksr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then main thing in automatic packing is joining of PAcking profile and determination procedure.

This is the only setting may be wrong.

I would suggest you to check that once again is that detremination procedure hace STOC and profile have that detrmination proc.

Regards,

Vishal

Answers (0)