cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no valid business partner assigned to your user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Change Request In SOLMAN but i ma getting an error like "There is no valid business partner assigned to your user " . Where will we check whether the user is assigned to valid business partner?

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

have you done with the CHARMS config ?

IS the STMS is properly setup ?

solman consultant created a project and activate the maintenance cycle ?

are you sure about the config required ...pls check

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000657692007E/ECTS_CHARM_SP12.PDF

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2008/07/26/first-steps-to-work-with-change-request-management-scenario

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/0c/5b2160f6fa4b83a3674a210b1cdeb0/content.htm

Check SMP/SDN

Regards

Prakhar

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

BP is master data and needs to be created for everyone....who wants to use service desk and change management

u can create is via BP tcode or BP_GEN tcode or as Naveen said.

Hope it helps

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be two possibilites

1. Business Partner is not at all created for your user

You can create from DSWP --> Open ur solution --> Edit --> Create Business Partner --> select the user from left hand menu and double click --> Create business partner

2. Your Business Partner is not havin Employee role defined

You can define the role from BP transaction . Open ur BP and select the role Employee --> identification tab assign your user name.

This should your problem

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now i am able to assign business partner to the user but now iam getting asn error like " No maintainance cycle is exist for the current system".

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you activated the change request management. There should be atleast one maintenance cycle open in the system.

check whether your user has appropriate authorization . [link|;

regards

Naveen