Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Material from sales process

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to restrict a material from the sales process i.e.,if any defective item is there and that particular item has to b restricted from sales or it sud b blocked rather than placing them in restricted stock location........how its possible?.....Thanks in advance.............

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to block the material or to block the Stock of that material?

If you want to block the stock of material, you can transferpost the stock to Block stock.

If you want to block the material mark it for Deletion from transaction MM06.

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

Thanks for ur reply...how to transport to the block stock?.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction MB1B

Select movement type 344 - Transfer posting blocked stock to unr.-use stock - reversal

Then you can transfer stock in the Unrestricted to Block stock.

Reversal of that can be done in same transaction using movement type 343.

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

Thnaks for ur reply.....as per ur suggestion I am able to block the stock from the sales process...but if I use mm06 for deletion things r not working means still am able to do the sales process and even I tried the other way like marking 01 in X-mat the control which is in basic data 1 and another control D-chain control in sales org 1 view....despite all these settings system allows me to complete the sales process....can u throw some light on this...also can u tell me the difference between blocking the stock and blocking the material itself?........thanks in advance........

Answers (0)