cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the status of inspection Lot from 'Created' to 'Released'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the below scenario.

We have QM active in our plant. In the material master records we assign two inspection types '01' - Goods receipt insp. for purchase order & '08'- Stock transfer inspection. I didn't make any inspection plan (QP01).

We make a Purchase order ( say Qty=10)with excisable tax code. While doing GR (MIGO) for the purchase order, we capture and post Excise Invoice. Later, Usage Decision is done using QA11(7 qty to unrestricted stock type & 3 Qty to Blocked Stock). Later, i want to send the blocked stock to the vendor, I am transferrring the material from Blocked stock to QI stock type using MT349. But, system is showing the below warning message : 'Preparation for the quality inspection could not be comleted. -Message no. QA187'.

Please let me know how we can change the status of the inspection lot from 'Created' to 'Released' so that I can proceed further making the Return delivery to vendor using T.Code: MIGO.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Usage of the Task list.

Check the date of creation of task list must be prior to creation of lot.

Go to QA02

Inspection specification > Assign task list by click on Task/ specification

Go to Sample, do the SAmple calculation

Save

Check whether lot status is Rel

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

CREATE inspection plan for that material with usage 9 or see in spro settings what is the uasge maintained for 08 inspection type.

then go to qa02 open that insp. lot and attached this inspection plan through "task list assignment " save

status of inspection lot will change from crtd to rel.