cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-exit when cancel billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to reset billing status when I cancel billing document.

Does any one know which user exit is suitable?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Chris Gu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

This is Fresh question .

I am finding that when doing a VF01 against a sales order with down payments(cleared) , the Invoice is picking up cancelled down payments also instead of just the final valid down payment .

Can any of you suggest a solution please ?

Thanks

V.S.R.Murthy

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per your post, i conclude that when you cancel the billing document the status is not getting reflected. May be any userexit is used and that is triggering this action. Kindly sit with a ABAPer and try to figure it out. Anyway you can use these following userexit for your requirement and let us know the result of the exercise:

1.USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

2.USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Now I am doing the millstone down payment for the sales order. As we all know, for the sales order using down payment, the billing document created is referenced by sales order. But we still need to do the delivery and in the delivery note, the billing status is blank. In my requirement, I need to create the billing document reference by delivery note, so I used the user exit when saving the delivery note to make the billing status is 'A'. After that, I can create billing document reference by delivery note. But another problem occurs, when I cancel this billing document, the billing status in delivery note will change to blank, so I am a little confused why it didn't change to 'A' as I set previously.

That's the reason why I want to find a user-exit to reset the billing status.

Does anyone have some idea?

Best regards,

Chris Gu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether below link can help you.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SDUserexits

Best regards,

Anupa