cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection RR should be allowed for the operation confirmed qty only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have one requirement , Inspection results recording should be allowed for the operation confirmed qty only

i.e

1. Release Production Order for 100 qty

2. Inspection Lot created for 100 qty

3. Production Confirmation done for 1st operation for 50 qty

4. Next operation is testing or Quality inspection

5. Used 03 insp type(WIP inspection)

6. Result Recording should be allowed only for 50 Qty

7. If i go for 51, system should give message(i.e confirmation not done for 51)

8. Usage decision saved for 50 qty, Remaining 50 qty,we have to do separate RR & UD once confirmation done

Please let me know the settings,

Thanks & Regards

Gajendranath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gajendra,

I guess for your requirement you desire one inspection lot (of origin 03) to be generated for every confirmation whose lot size = confirmation quantity (may be prior to GR against production order).

Since the inspection lot 03 is generated after order release it picks the order quantity and not the confirmation quantity. Inspection type 03 serves its purpose if used with certain controls as neatly explained by Gajesh.

Best regards,

Anand Rao

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gajendra

Please find my inputs

1) PLease activate in OPK4 for the production order type these 3 setting

a) Operation sequence : Error when operation sequence is not followed

b) Overdelivery : Error when overdelivery tolerance is exceeded

c) Results Rec. (QM) : Error message if no insp. result exists

by doing this a) you make the sequence of operation mandatory. no body can confirm operation no 30 without confirming 10 & 20

b) if you have confirmed 50 in the first operation, you cannot confirm more than 50 in second operation

c) it will not allow you to confirm through C011n if the result recording is not done

2) Kindly understand for 03 inspection the lot quantity will be of 100 (PO quantity as in your case). so it is impossible to give UD for 50 quantity and then do the UD for the rest of the quantity.

UD is for the lot and not for the confirmed quantity. And please note for 03 inspection confirmation holds the importance rather than the UD

So use 03 for intend of its use

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer

Also

Result Recording should be allowed only for 50 Qty

check user exit QEEM0011 User exit: add. functions before valuating insp. characs

here logic will be it should allow only that much char to valuate which are confirm.

Usage decision saved for 50 qty, Remaining 50 qty,we have to do separate RR & UD once confirmation done

As you know that UD &RR are different transaction in QM this can be possible I think by

QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

Logic will be UD should haaper to that much QTy for which Status is "5"

Regards

Sujit