cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap* password

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

sap* account has been locked for client 000 after entering wrong password couple of times in ecc6. can anyone show me the way to unlock the sap* account?

thanks,

abhijit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have NW7.0 you can unlock it with Config tool or if you hv web as system you can adjust with profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar to enable

saumin

Edited by: saumin oza on Nov 18, 2009 12:15 AM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you everybody for you inputs, it was really very helpful and informative. i unlocked the sap* by using su01 as mentioned by shilamoni. config tool is not working so did not have chance to try that out, however i am pretty sure that database option would also work. thx all once again.

abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jadeja . .

You can visit the link at below..

http://www.sapdb.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/unlock_sap.pdf

Regards

ASADUZZAMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jadesja,

Since you did not mention the database type, below i am listing the methods to follow for both SQL & Oracle

MSSQL

u2022 Logon to database server as <sidadm> in D_WDF_R3 domain

u2022 invoke: Start --> Programs --> Microsoft SQL Server --> Query Analyzer

u2022 enter: SQL server : u2018.u2019 means current server connect using : Windows authentication

u2022 choose needed DB instance in selection field Now you're able to execute SQL statements:

u2022 To view the entries of the "sap" user type in the following command: select MANDT, BNAME, UFLAG from <db_schema>.USR02 where MANDT=000 and BNAME='SAP' (maybe you have to change "mandt" to your client; <db-user> is case sensitive)

u2022 To simply unlock SAP* in client 000, without having to delete it: update <db_schema>.USR02 set UFLAG=0 where BNAME='SAP*' and MANDT=000

u2022 execute --> press F5

u2022 close Query Analyzer

-

ORACLE >= 9.x

u2022 Logon to database server and switch to ora<SID> user (e.g. oraalr) under UNIX (<sidadm> under Windows). Under Windows check correct settings of environment (ORASID, ...). Start the database server manager with the command: sqlplus "/as sysdba" Now you're able to execute SQL statements:

u2022 to view the entries of the "sap" user type in following command: select MANDT, BNAME, UFLAG from <db_schema>.USR02 where MANDT='000' and BNAME='SAP'; (maybe you have to change "mandt" to your client)

u2022 To simply unlock SAP* in client 000, without having to delete it: update <db_schema>.USR02 set UFLAG=0 where BNAME='SAP*' and MANDT=u2019000u2019;

u2022 exit -> exit the server manager

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI @,

Thanks for the info, I managed to unlock the users ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jadeja,

connect to database and run the following command to

unlock the SAP* user id.

1. update sapr3.usr02 set uflag = '00' where mandt'000' and bname or uname = 'SAP*';

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use T.code SU01and Unlock SAP*. First logon with an Admin ID.

Regards

ASADUZZAMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply for the oracle database go and run the sql command.

Delete from usr02 where bname = 'SAP' and mandt = '**';

• is the client wor want to do sap*.

then set login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0 and restart the system then you shall be able to login with sap* and password as pass.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol